Salon 35 offers a complete certified makeup experience that will make you the star of the show. Our artists are certified in both Mirabella and Bridal makeup application, and have all the primers, concealers, setting sprays and talent to ensure your look will last all day. For the ultimate beautifying enhancement, we now offer eyelash extensions. Come into Salon 35 to receive the royal treatment!
Airbrush makeup available upon request, $75 and up.
How to prepare for your visit
- Prior to application, all eye makeup will need to be removed
- If you wear contacts they will also need to be removed prior to application
- Be aware that your new lashes cannot get wet 24 hours after application
Procedure uses Wink™ synthetic lashes and Wink™ adhesive
Eyelash Extension After-Care Instructions
- Do not get lashes wet for 24 hours after eyelash application
- Avoid high heat and steam which can distort and straighten lashes
- Avoid rubbing, pulling or tugging on your eyelashes
- Sleep on your back or side to avoid crushing lashes. Additionally, a satin pillowcase can help cut down on any friction
- Do not use crimping type eyelash curlers
- Use only oil-free makeup and removers specifically designated for use with eyelash extensions, including extension-safe mascaras
- Never pick or remove eyelash extensions yourself. If necessary to have one repaired or removed see a professional.